Dental Extractions In Kyle & Buda TX
Make The Wise Choice For Wisdom Teeth Extraction
Choose Dr. David McIntyre for a comfortable and care-free tooth extraction
When Should A Tooth Be Extracted?
There are several reasons why a tooth may need to be extracted including decay, injury, and infection, or if you are receiving orthodontic treatment. You might need a tooth extraction if you have:
- An infection or severe decay
- Cosmetic concerns
- Severe gum disease
- Extra teeth that are blocking other teeth from growing in properly
- Orthodontic treatment (braces)
- Teeth that cannot be restored
- Cracked teeth
Whatever the reason, we would recommend a tooth extraction only if it was the right course of treatment.
We want all of our patients to keep their natural teeth as long as possible but sometimes a tooth extraction is what is best.
- Dr. McIntyre performs general tooth extractions, including emergency extractions when necessary.
- Every case is different and the difficulty of the extraction varies, depending on the patient and the tooth.
- We will ensure that you are fully numbed and comfortable before your procedure.
Wisdom Teeth Extractions
Dr. McIntyre also performs wisdom teeth extractions in teens and patients in their early twenties.
Sometimes a wisdom tooth is impacted, which means the tooth is growing sideways or not fully erupted above the gum line and a surgical extraction is needed.
We do refer our older patients or patients with impacted wisdom teeth to a specialist, as both of these factors introduce a higher risk for complication.
Your health and safety is our first priority.
Part of Your Community
Dr. David McIntyre is an active member in his community and a general dentist in Kyle, TX. We are a family-owned and -operated practice that welcomes patients of all ages.
From toddlers to grandparents, we know your whole family will love our warm and friendly office.
From cleanings to dental implants, we have got you covered!